Teasel harvest mouse
A tiny british harvest mouse climbs a teasel.
The harvest mouse is sadly in decline in the UK due to predators and loss of habitat. It is usually found in fields of cereal crops such as wheat and corn, long grass and hedgerow, and it's long tail and broad feet are particularly suited for living in crop fields. The harvest mouse is very small (about the size of a walnut!) and lives primarily off seeds, nectar and fruit.
This artwork is available to buy in several materials;
1. Giclee photographic print using the highest quality archival inks on the finest gloss photographic paper. Please note - the Giclee print features edge to edge printing at the size stated with no border. If you wish to purchase an image with a white border, please contact us to place a special order.
2. Canvas Wall Art, on 400gsm premium fine grain stretched cotton, 4cm deep with wrapped edges. Ready to hang.
3. Acrylic Gloss Wall Art. Printed onto fade resistant exhibition film, then sealed under 10mm glossy acrylic.This is a contemporary artwork display and comes with fixings to hang.
4. Small Acrylic Desk Art. Original photo print sealed in contemporary thin 2mm glossy acrylic that is freestanding, with two chrome pegs at the bottom.
- All watermarks and logos are removed prior to printing.
- The price shown includes tax but excludes shipping (where applicable).
- We aim to despatch all products as soon as possible, but some products are made to order so please allow up to 14 days for us to produce and deliver your product.